When the social media footprint of a company is expanding, it comes a point where they face the need of an experienced Social Media Manager.
Kryptton Team is consisted by highly motivated, creative people with passion for connecting with your current and future customers. Our team is ready for the responsibilities of this demanding service: creation and repurposing of digital content for social platforms, and the grow for your total social audience as well as engagement.
Kryptton Team work perfectly and closely with your company’s eitorial, creative and growth leads. We thrive in startup environments and we love to play an integral part in shaping a new venture in digital media, engaging new audiences and helping shape new video and editorial concepts that can live in/on various places/spaces.
We seek new challenges!
What Kryptton Social Media Managers Do
- Create innovative and engaging social content for all platforms using preexisting/newly developed assets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Tumblr, Reddit, Pinterest etc)
- Create and utilize established best practices, publishing content (articles, video, mixed-media) to social channels and on-site
- Create, build and connect audience and brand awareness across current and new platforms
- Create a mix of daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal social campaigns
- Contribute as a thought leader on social landscape, best practices, and cultural happenings on all platforms digital
- Establish best practices on how to optimize video content across social platforms (e.g. Time of day, naming conventions, posting cadence)
- Monitor the social web, generating performance reports, making tactical decisions, and helping develop story angles based on our own content performance (using Facebook insights, Twitter Analytics, other social listening aggregators, etc.)
- Work with Creative teams to develop a unique visual style
- Work closely with content editors in generating and shaping new features, social tones and storytelling posts
- Work with writers, producers, video editors, to package and distribute brand-appropriate content
- Report and understand on the competitive landscape in your industry
- Report , use and recommend possible tools / vendor services for better data reporting and posting efficiency
What extras do Kryptton SMM have?
- Strong writing, language and development skills
- Ability to search for creative ways to engage and inspire.
- Technical competency and ability to pick up new tools with ease
- In depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.).
- Ability to be flexible moving from creative side of marketing to the analytical side with the ability to demonstrate why ideas are analytically sound.
- Ability to communicate the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected audience.
- Collaborative – a team player with confidence to take the lead and guide others.
- Generate genius ideas, take initiative, and are resourceful. (Very resourceful)
- Highly organized – practice superior time management.
- Excel at juggling multiple deadlines, quick turn-arounds and changing priorities.
- Confident and diligent.
- Obsessed with details without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Strong professional and social network presence demonstrating creativity.
- Community leaders – both online and offline.
- Ready to jumb to different Seniority Level
- Dedicated to your industry.
- Able to smile under many hats.
- Good vibes.
Do you need a Social Media Manager?
If you are looking only for the best players of the digital market then contact Kryptton and find your ideal Social Media Manager.